Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: GIGASTUDIO 160 and Terratec Cards

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ringo64's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Dear friends,
    I would need an information if someone can help me.
    I'm interested in GIGASTUDIO 160....but I heard Terratec EWS64XL is not compatible...
    Is it true????
    I heard Terratec EWX24/96 should be compatible.
    My question is:
    Can I use both card on the same PC with Gigastudio ? Or I must absolutely remove the Terratec Ews64XL. Shall I keep only the midi section without using the audio section of EWS 64XL ?

    Thank you in advance ??

    RINGO 64




    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member falerecte's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to tell you that I tried to install gigasampler and all the system cracked.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •